Vish was designed to be easy to use, simple to install, and has everything you need to run your hair color business more efficiently — ultimately saving you time and money!
Before installing Vish, you'll want to make sure you have been give your Salon I.D. and a login by a member of the Vish team.
To get started using the Vish Dashboard, visit https://app.getvish.com/test-salon, where
test-salonis the id assigned to your salon by our team.
Next, enter your login information and click Login
Vish Color Bar App
To install Vish on your device, find us by searching 'Vish Color Bar Management' on the iOS App Store or following this link on your iPad: link.
Tap the download button to install Vish.
Vish Front Desk App
The Vish Front Desk works on both Windows and Mac.
- Download the appropriate installer package for your platform:
- Once downloaded, double-click the file and follow the instructions to install.
Developer cannot be verified
You may experience this security issue when installing the Vish Front Desk app on Mac OS.
If you receive this or a similar warning message while trying to install, follow these steps to resolve:
- If you are presented with the option to 'Open' or 'Open Anyway', select this option. This software is developed by Vish and will not harm your computer.
If the above options do not exist, you will need to edit your security preferences to allow the install.
- In System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click General. Click the lock and enter your password to make changes.
- Under the 'Allow apps downloaded from:' section, ensure 'App Store and identified developers' is selected.
- Locate the Vish Front Desk install file (.dmg) and double click to open. The file should now open, or you may have to select Open from the dialog that appears.
If you are still experiencing issues, visit https: for further troubleshooting steps, or contact a Vish Customer Service representative.